Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wet Paint


I got back to work today after an extended weekend in Arizona. Toward the end of our visit, after talk'n art smack for hours and doing some drawing and thinking...I was dieing to get back to my studio and get working. Time is short, only three weeks of actual painting time left for this show. I wish time could be suspended in the studio. That would be so great. I could explore more of my ideas without feeling rushed, painting until I was actually tired of it.
I know, I know...I should be grateful that I get to paint at all. I am grateful, it's just that I don't feel like I get my fill. It's challenging to get so involved in art making and then try to jump into back into real life...no matter how good real life is.

I awoke and yet continued to dream. Max Beckmann
Posted by Picasa

No comments: