Saturday, March 15, 2008

The ideas for the three paintings on the third episode all come from different places. The idea for the apron painting was conceived from an idea that I've been thinking about for a long time. I drew several drawings in my sketchbook, worked out the symbolism and had some lovely models pose for reference. The painting of the women in procession was started the morning after I'd dreamed about it. It's a nice idea, bringing all those gifts. The painting of the single figure came from another place.
I had intended that morning to work on something completely different. I started painting and it just sort of happened. I came from more of a feeling that I was having rather than something premeditated. I'm undecided as to if I should clothe the figure or not. I also am undecided on titles for any of these paintings as of yet.
As far as this third episode goes, I'm getting faster at making them but I still haven't figured out the sound. I know that the music is louder than the talking. I also can't figure out how to make myself look younger?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JethRobyn said...

Um, you don't have to worry about making yourself look younger, you look younger than me, and I'm 25. As for the music thing, which program are you using to do your videos? At least with some of the editing software I use there is a option for adjusting the volume on any segment of the video. It actually doesn't sound bad, so I wouldn't worry unless it really bugs you!